Element trailer Element trailer

I don't like this at all.

Trailers are an easy out for a flash author. You don't need sound, dialogue, a story, or anything that a good flash should have.

It's just a montage of random characters set to a popular song.

I especially don't like trailers when the author has no intention of following through with a real movie. Yes, this is good for your first submission but I'd be much more impressed if you had had to do lipsync animation or other things involving higher flash skills.

Freedom in the UK Freedom in the UK

Decent, but not a good entry for NG.

Basically just a bunch of screenshots of ebay. Try again with a topic involving more animation.

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

Excellent start.

I'm glad to see more girls are jumping on the flash scene. Great stuff.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

TOO.. FUCKING.. CUTE..

I'm not used to seeing this kind of animation on NG.. It's good, but the cuteness makes me want to smash my monitor with a mallot.

DAMN YOU.

Metroid Confusion: Part 2 Metroid Confusion: Part 2

We're whalers on the moon!

I was waiting for this sequal.. Excellent job!

Christmas Countdown 15th Christmas Countdown 15th

SOOOOOOOOO funny

"To giiiive presenntsss to kids with down syndroome"

"I ain't seen your sled pants, see
cause I'ma straight up fuck you g
..smokin my weed.."

I love it!

Man Gets Broadband Man Gets Broadband

Better than Data's First Emotion!

You sir, are a pioneer of flash. I can completely see this happening and the visuals are SO FUCKING FUNNY. If only others shared your brand of humor, the world would be a better place.

And this would have the 5.00/5.00 it deserves!

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

From start to finish that movie was great. It just flowed so easily and hillariously.. Usually I tend to find potty humour funny, but the sillyness of this outshines that any day. :D

28 Days Later Halo 2 28 Days Later Halo 2

Eh.. It's just not that good.

Many voices were unintelligable, even with the sound way up. The story didn't move along very smoothly. I thought the title sounded promising but the idea in your movie just wasn't all that interesting. In other words it's pretty damn boring. Though I watched it all the way through so my review wasn't biased. :)

Paralyzed Larva Man! Paralyzed Larva Man!

OMG this was great.

All the nerds who are like "omg zero" need to develop a non-mainstream sence of humour. They're all fags that only find LegendaryFrog funny. This was skillful. Much better than Salad Fingers in the weirdness department.

10/10